- (*) The item you will receive may be slightly different from the one in the photo.
- A poetic and personal touch on your terrace or in your garden with these pretty birds, which will become familiar to you.
- Outdoor maintenance: The creations ofWATERING CAN & PARSLEY are protected by an anti-corrosion varnish. As with any other metal object that is permanently outdoors, and in order to keep the colours intact, you can simply maintain it throughout the year with Rustol, applied with a brush.
- Arrosoir & Persil sells its creations mainly at large garden shows and exhibitions, to florists and garden designers, as well as to a few distributors, such as Kabambî !
Rouge- throat made of recycled metal (Upcycling).
- This cute robin, a faithful companion of gardeners, will delicately add a poetic note to your garden, or even to your balcony! We expect to hear it sing!
- Fair trade.
- Creation WATERING CAN & PARSLEYZimbabwe/ France.
- Part uniquerealized handmade from recycled metal (*).
- L: approx.11 cm/ H: approx 6 cm.
Reference : CD_redbird
Do you need more information about one of our products? You can't find what you are looking for? You don't have any ideas for a gift? We are at your disposal to advise you! Contact us and we will answer you as soon as possible.