Methods of payment secured
www.kabambi.com makes every effort to ensure the security and confidentiality of data transmitted online by its customers.
Payment by bank card
The payment method proposed by Paybox (e-transactions) is the secure SSL payment. This payment protocol is standard and recognized worldwide for the protection of data transmitted on the Internet. It is available on almost all browsers.
The data provided by the user on his card (number, expiry date, etc. ...) are encrypted before sending his post to the payment server e-transactions.
The process of a payment transaction from your website with e-transactions:
The payment process consists of 4 steps described below:
1) After filling the shopping cart, the Internet user clicks on one of the payment methods proposed by the Kabambi website. The Internet user is automatically connected to the payment server, which asks for his bank details in order to make an authorisation request to his bank.
The required data are :
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Visual cryptogram (the 3 digit number on the back of the card)
2) Upon receipt of the authorization response, e-transactions simultaneously sends a response to the merchant server and a receipt.
3) The e-transactions server sends the transaction to the bank (merchant credit and Internet user debit).
4) Exchanges between e-transactions and the Internet user (2 and 3) are encrypted. Only the e-transactions server knows the Internet user's credit card number.
Possibility to pay your purchases by bank transfer.
Kabambi's bank details are :
IBAN : FR76 3004 7140 6400 0208 1060 141
RIB : 30047 14064 00020810601 41
Possibility of paying your purchases by Paypal.
Possibility to pay your purchases by bank check under the conditions described in the GTC (amount up to 20 Euros).
Cheque order: Kabambi
Cheques should be made payable to Kabambi and sent to 6, Place de la République, 29770 AUDIERNE, France.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we will answer you as soon as possible!
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the "CONTACT" form on the HOME page.
- By phone: Kabambi's Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm, on 07 71 10 55 08.