Discover the Lamali jewellery collection
Lamali entrusts a small workshop in the Kathmandu valley of Nepal with the production of these fascinating bracelets. The craftsmen work in the framework of a project to train and support women's independence.
This jewel combines finesse and the magic of stones!
In lithotherapy, these semi-precious stones are seen to have multiple virtues to promote well-being!
* Moni bracelets : The collection of stones available and their virtues :
- Garnet : Garnet is an invigorating stone that brings joy and strength to life, energy...
- Eye of tiger : Energy shield. In lithotherapy, this gem helps to bring confidence, courage and strength and protects in the accomplishment of projects.
- Labradorite : Labradorite is a mineral that is synonymous with security, regeneration and balance.
- Lapis Lazuli : This intense blue stone is a symbol of divine strength and helps with self-confidence and communication. A stone of serenity, lapis lazuli helps to eliminate stress and overcome hardships.
- Moonstone : Very feminine, the moonstone is the symbol of love and fertility. It helps to develop sensitivity, creativity and softness.
- Black onyx : Protective stone for concentration.
- Carnelian : Orange in colour, it symbolises vitality and energy, and is known for its protective and soothing properties.
- Aventurine : Aventurine is a revitalizing stone: optimism, freedom of spirit, creativity and thirst for knowledge. Physically, it has a positive effect on the skin, eyes, liver and heart...
- Citrine : Citrine is a protective and purifying solar stone, which inspires joy of living and prosperity.
- Rose Quartz : This pink stone inspires calm, softness and appeasement. It inspires peace, love and friendship. Directly linked to the heart chakra, rose quartz is said to deliver a soft and maternal energy.
- Smoky quartz : Stone of responsibility, it helps to refocus emotions and energy. It is a natural link between all energies.