PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
(known as the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR)
This personal data protection charter (hereafter: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the site kabambi.com, 6, rue Léon Gambetta, 29770 AUDIERNE – SIRET 414 758 458 00023 – VAT /ECE : FR 0F 414 758 458, published by Martin DAHLBENDER and Mrs Claire LE ROY-DAHLBENDER as a data controller with respect to the privacy and protection of personal data of its users. This Charter has been drawn up to enable you to become aware of the practices and conditions under which kabambi.com collects, uses and stores your personal data (hereinafter: the "Data").
You will find a description of the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the https://kabambi.com website on which our products are sold. The term "Site" refers only to the site https://kabambi.com.
Given the constant evolution of the laws and regulations concerning technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by e-mail.
If any of the clauses of this Charter were to be declared null and void or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not entail the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
The present Charter applies to the Data collected:
- via simple navigation on the Site;
- via the emails exchanged between kabambi.com and you or any other email tool;
- when you create a user account on the Site;
- when you place an order on the Site;
- when you subscribe to the Site's newsletter (the "Newsletter").
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites managed by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter concerning the treatment of your Data and we inform you that the navigation on our site necessarily involves the acceptance of this Charter. If you do not agree with this Charter, we invite you to leave our site. It is up to you to check that the data communicated à kabambi.com are compliant. If necessary, you can correct and update them from your "My account" space.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY KABAMBI.COM ?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with kabambi.com (creation of a user account, subscription to the newsletter, information on contact forms, as well as during telephone conversations) we are likely to collect the following data:
- Your email address will be required if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our newsletter.
- You may be asked to provide personal information such as your full name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number.
- Browsing Data: this is Data about how you use the site including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
- Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources you use in accessing the Site.
- Data relating to orders: your postal address is necessary for the establishment of invoices. In the same way, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner will have to be filled in to proceed with the payment of your order
- Data related to the use of social networks when you use their features.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are an individual user, we collect your Data for :
- To send you our newsletter and/or personalised commercial offers if you have consented.
- Manage orders and execute the contract.
- Ensure the security and traceability of the site's purchases.
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history).
- Manage your requests sent via the contact page.
- Allow you to leave a review of the products and/or the site.
- Inform you of changes to the Site or our product and service offerings.
- To comply with our rights and obligations under contracts with users and for other legal purposes.
- to secure your browsing and improve your user experience, in particular by recognising the user name and password you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on every page of the site where they are required. Refusal of these will prevent any order on the site (impossible identification).
- to analyze site traffic and data to measure the number of users of the site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond to your requests in a timely manner.
Refusal to fill in the form(s) on the site correctly may block access to certain pages, particularly those concerning the ordering of products or services.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your data are processed by the staff and collaborators of Kabambi in charge of :
- the management of the Site (Orders and shipments);
- support management, to answer all your questions;
- the management of invoicing.
Furthermore, in the context of our activity, and for processing purposes, your data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular :
- Bank : Paybox
- Carriers (La Poste, Colissimo, Chronopost, Mondial Relay ...)
- Accounting Services
- Tax Services
Each of its actors respecting a commitment of confidentiality concerning the use and the treatment of the personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the experience of its users, kabambi.com offers the following payment methods to make purchases on the Site:
- Online payment by credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by Paybox.
- Online payment by PayPal.
- Payment by bank transfer.
- Payment by check.
kabambi.com has no access to your identifiers and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of the data.
To send our newsletters, our emailing campaigns are managed by Sendinblue, 55 rue d'Amsterdam - 75008 Paris.
All of the above-mentioned subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the Data and to process them only for the purposes for which we transfer them.
Your data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of kabambi due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the data of kabambi.com are among the assets sold.
Finally, we may also disclose your data:
- to comply with any mandate required by applicable law, including government and regulatory requests;
- if we believe that disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of kabambi.comits customers or other stakeholders.
This possible disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protection against fraud and counterfeiting.
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
kabambi.com only keeps your data for the time necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This period of retention is not the same depending on the data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this period. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When you subscribe to the newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact kabambi.com through the contact form or when you contact us by phone, your data may be stored:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order made on the site.
- up to ten (10) years (legal duration) from the last order placed on the site, if this information concerns this order.
- In all other cases, the storage period of these exchanged data shall not exceed one (1) year.
With respect to your user account, all of your billing information is retained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even if you have requested to deactivate your user account.
If you request the deletion of personal data, your user account on the site will be deactivated and anonymised, and then completely deleted at the end of the above-mentioned periods from the day you made the request. Finally, as regards the data collected by means of cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for the others. Beyond the above-mentioned retention periods, your data will be anonymised and kept exclusively for statistical purposes.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your Data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have put in place technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data against accidental loss and against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure. However, due to the inherent characteristics of the Internet, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of information exchanges on this network. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to the site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep your user account password secret. Under no circumstances should you disclose it to third parties. Also, be careful when disclosing information in the public areas of the Site, as these areas can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the data you send us is used:
- You may browse the site without providing any data. If you do, you will not be able to use certain features of the site and in particular, to make purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or downloads on the site.
- You can refuse to communicate your bank or PayPal details and/or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the site. We advise you in this case to buy our items in our shop in 29770 AUDIERNE.
- You can decide not to receive the newsletter and our personalized offers: you just have to log in to your user account or click on the link in the email that is sent to you.
In any case, you have the possibility to access your user account at any time to consult or update your data and unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you were subscribed to it. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular the European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection (the "RGPD") as well as the law of 6 January 1978 n°78-17 known as "Informatique et Libertés" and its amendments, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for in the said regulations for the exercise of these rights, you shall benefit from :
- A right to the deletion of your data (except for accounting data which must be kept for 10 years as required by French law - article L123-22 of the Commercial Code).
- A right to limit the processing of your data.
- A right to object to the processing of your data on legitimate grounds, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
- A right to portability of the data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the execution of a contract).
- The right to withdraw consent, where consent has been requested from you. Where the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object, without any reason, to kabambi.com analyzes your data to share it for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, for the exercise of these rights, kabambi.comAs the person responsible for this processing, we reserve the right to ask you to prove your identity. We inform you that the data allowing to justify your identity will be deleted once we have answered your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail in French to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address
Kabambi - 6, rue Léon Gambetta, 29770 AUDIERNE
We have a period of one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or excessive number of requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY KABAMBI.COM
The Data collected in the context of the use of the site is stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (FRANCE), hosted by the French company OVH Siret :42476141900045 2, rue Kellermann 59100 ROUBAIX FR 22 424 761 419.